Hi everyone! I'm happy to announce that I have recently designed a mixed media kit (with instructions) at Scrapbook Diaries. The kit contains materials that will allow you to complete two layouts with instructions, plus a bonus sample layout which can be created with the remaining materials in the kit.
If you would like to subscribe or purchase the kit, please check the link below.
Here are the sample layouts...
Materials for Background Technique Include:
- Step-by-step written instructions with color photos
- 1 – 12×12 checkered stencil from Prima (not in product phot)
- 1 – .5 oz canister of Gesso from Golden
- 1 – .5 oz canister of Glass Bead Gel from Golden
- 3– Mini Misters from Ranger with Distress Ink
- 1 – Pack of Printed Chipboard Thickers from American Crafts
- 1 – Pack of Metal Vintage Trinkets
- 1 – Pack of Maggie Holmes Ephemera Die-Cuts
- 1 – Pack of Say it In Crystals from Prima
- 2- Pieces of Dusty Attic Chipboard
- 1 – Sheet of Washi Paper
- 3- Sheets of Double-Thick Cardstock
- 5 – Sheets of assorted patterned papers and tags
- Assorted Flowers, wood Icons and trim from Prima
Additional Materials Required to Complete Layouts:
- Basic Scrapbooking Supplies (paper trimmer/scissors, adhesives, etc.)
- Paint brush, Palette Knife or similar to apply gesso and glass bead gel
- Several colored buttons
Do check out the Scrapbook Diaries site, they have lots of kits and other stuff for all of your scrapbooking and mixed media projects.
Thanks for your visit!